Reserve a Room at the Martin Trust Center
Our room reservation system is for MIT students and MIT student
on things related to entrepreneurship, as well as for Martin Trust
Center faculty and staff. Other MIT-affiliated individuals should email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org for
- VoIP telephones for domestic and international calls
- Rooms 166 and 175 have in room cameras and ceiling microphones for videoconferencing. These can be used with any computer based videoconferencing service such as Skype, Google Talk, WebEx, etc. The camera is accessible by plugging in the USB located in the table
- 175/175A Testa Conference Room can be booked as a single large room for
lecture-style seating for up to 45 people, or 22
people around the
conference room table (with space in the room for additional people).
- 163, 166, 170, 172, 175, 175A, 177, and 184 have projectors or televisions for displaying images on
your laptop. The primary mode of connection is a wireless, web-based system called Solstice. HDMI cables are available in some of the rooms but check ahead if you need these.
Read This Before Booking a Room:
- Will your meeting occur before 8:30am or after 5:30pm, or at any time on a weekend or Institute
holiday? Our door is
during those times, so if you will need the door unlocked, please email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day in advance to
guarantee after-hours access.
- Will you have a phone or video call? Please add 15 minutes before and
your reservation for setup and spillover time.
- Will you be hosting an event? Please add sufficient setup and breakdown
time to your reservation. We recommend 30 minutes before and after.
- Will you be using the 175 and 175A (Testa
Conference Room) as one contiguous room? Then please...
- Add 30 minutes
to the beginning and to the end of your
reservation for setup and breakdown time.
- Add the phrase
"wall open" to the "Purpose" line of your reservation.
- If any part
reservation takes place after 5pm or before 9am (including
time), or on a weekend or Institute holiday, please email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org so
we can ensure the wall between 175 and 175A is opened and closed at the
- Will you have food delivered? Please make sure that your reservation
includes the person's name that you give to the restaurant, because otherwise, if
arrives early (as often happens), we will be unable to determine whether the
delivery is meant for an E40-160 meeting.
Go to the Room